Followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Brian's Winter

Do you remember how Hatchet ended? But what if Brian wasn't rescued and had to survive winter? How will he survive? Read the book Brian's winter (One of the greatest books) to find out how!

Brian's winter takes place after Hatchet if Brian was never rescued. He will have to find a way to stay warm, find more food, and survive the animals of the winter. Will he find help? Will the rescue plane ever come? Will he see his family again? That I can not tell you, you'll have to read the book.

I like how Gary Paulsen does that what if he wasn't rescued. And how he makes it believable that Brian was just an ordinary kid with no camping experience what so ever. And how he connects this to the other books like: The River, Brian's Return, and maybe even in Brian's hunt (The only one in the Hatchet series I haven't read)

No comments:

Post a Comment